Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghetta VR.... Kickin Game with a Capital G!!!

+21
jedi16v
manzi
fil1973
tommy long
shinsean_jetta
vdub_shawty
dubbed_up_daz
07jettamk5
Mr T
customjetta
s11aneless
Reaver 'Ant'
Geth
Foolish Boy
Ray
steveb
popeye
Onos
Stu G
maccadub
Mexican
25 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ghetta VR.... Kickin Game with a Capital G!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghetta VR.... Kickin Game with a Capital G!!!

Post by Mexican Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:57 am

Guys, it'll all be revealed once i play with them a little so they are at a std where they do justice to themselves!!

Jay, they are not the same shape as the boxes tho!! ha ha!!

and Pete, thats it, you have pushed me, i didnt want to do it, but i'll have to lock my photobucket!! sorry! ha ha!! lol!!

not that i'm hidin them, just want them to look sweet for all you guys when they are revealed! wont be long tho!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Ghetta VR.... Kickin Game with a Capital G!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghetta VR.... Kickin Game with a Capital G!!!

Post by Geth Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:19 pm

cool m8 and u better not the same shape as the box or uve got probles lol and if ur not gunna show us how bout telling us all wot size and width they r en m8 ?????
Geth
Geth
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm

check this for now!!

bottom 2 are 8s, top 2 are 9s!!

need some work so til then this is all folks!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sergio
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Geth Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:50 pm

so u gunna have stretch on the rears en ??? and they must be good wheels it there 9s haha
Geth
Geth
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by maccadub Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:54 pm

stretch all round aint it dude? insane i'd imagine lol. What tyres you going for ?

maccadub
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Stretch all round for sure!! was thinkin mad crazy thoughts of 185/35/17s on the 8s and 195/40/17s on the 9s, but on the VR i think it will ruin the ride quality and wheels spin on every bit of acceleration!!

so think 195s on the 8s and 215/35s on the 9s! should sit a treat and be fully stretched!!

mean time i've been tryin to work out ETs, making sure i know what i'm working with so i can get right adapters and tyres and all, so i can try set that stance cus noboy gone have swager like us!!

Sergio
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by maccadub Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Sounds promising fella!! Vortech supercharger next to spin the new boots !?? cheers

I think, pull out all the stops visually and then to top it off - VR6T or supercharged lol, that'd be feature worthy! (u.s. spec bumpers / sidelights)

i have faith serg Very Happy , this will be a tasty whip whens it done !

maccadub
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Wow, wow, wow! Pete!

lol!!

dont think any engine mods will happen to be honest, only things like strut brace and polishing and painting!

then next winter come a full strip and re-build and maybe a supercharger!

But defo after some US bumper Sidelights!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by maccadub Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Same! U.S. bumpers would be goood. Wire the indicators up too so that theyre on low all the time and flash when you indicate! Wink

maccadub
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Dude i got us spec sidemarkers , the bay is your friend. Were well cheap. If you fit yours first gimme a guide , other than than that i'll show you how to cut up a good uk bumper lol!

Ray
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Cheers Ray!

all my family and many friends are still in mexico, it isnt just a username, so i can get US/Mexico spec stuff easy! thanx tho!

and seein your quality of work, i will wait for you to show me the way!! as Pete will tell you, changin rims and changin interios is a far as i go! lol!!

Pete, my FK indicators and Fog have that wire bit so i CAN wire them up and keep on low and flash when i signal, but you know me, thats far beyond my understanding as it isnt round and come in sets of 4! lol!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Got me some of these yesterday at london graphics centre!!

what?!?!?

i love rattlecannin stuff!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 pm

ok, so Bicester customz strikes again with a great Joey,(or should i say Robby) mod!! :wink:

So Rob tinted my crystal clear repeaters when i said i dint like them!!

and the final result Cool
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu G Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 pm

doesnt look half bad that. not one for having stuff tinted though

Stu G
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:20 pm

i know stu, looks pretty ggod! headlights next!!

well after i sort out the silicone problem!! which has turned for the worse. pics to follow!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 pm

ok, so the spray which i bought to remove the silicone dint remove much of it, however, it did kill off all of my laquer!!

pics below arent too clear, but all the area around the silicone has flared up and gone all opaeque (sp) and its peelin off on all 4 arches!!

to say i am fckin screwin would be an understatement!!

now not only does the car need a service, but also paint!!! f sake!!!! wheels are takin a set back AGAIN!!

ARGH!!!!!

dont know what to do now!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 am

Gutted sorry to hear that man ill see what we use at work buy belive it or not break and electrical cleaner usually is quite good at silecone its what we use in the Caravan industry
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Dude, if you could please see what u guys use, that would be great!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by s11aneless Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:46 pm

mexican i work in a plumbs merchants we sell dow corning slincone remover good stuff used it a few times myself.

hope this helps

s11aneless
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm

u have any links on the net?? that would be helpful! thanx!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by s11aneless Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 pm

no link sorry its called dow corning slicone remover comes in a tube you will get in bq or local merchants like plumb center,travis perkins.

if you cant find it pm and ill tell u where the nearest stockist to where you live!

let me know how you get on, had the same problem myself used that stuff all gone no more slicone.

s11aneless
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:34 pm

sweet dude, thanx, i'll try it!!
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by customjetta Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Like the new ride mate! Did your nan not like the stretched schmits and stickers on the getta! Sorry about the problem with the silicone, gotta be a pain in the ass! Good work so far though, I like the smoking work too. Hope you catch a break and get to sort those wheels soon
customjetta
customjetta
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanx dude!

na, my nana didnt like it, bit sold bits off inc the schmidts to get the VR!!

nan aint drivin the car no more, she said she cant be bothered drivin.

thanx tho dude!!

so while i was super peed off bout the arches, i brought the height down a little bit in hope of destruction!! lol

also, met up with Phily last weekend and picked up these badboys!!

guess i'll get the grille painted when the arches get done.

and a sneaky peek!!

Safe
Mexican
Mexican
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:01 pm

looking good, sorry to hear about the arches that sucks. Trampdrifting had a grille similar to that looks wicked.

Mr T
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next