Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a lovely day to work on my jetta

3 posters

Go down

what a lovely day to work on my jetta Empty what a lovely day to work on my jetta

Post by greenb Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

As the sun was out today i thought i would get up early and put my new front end on to replace the mk2 golf front end the jetta came with.

its just sat on there at the mo as im waiting on a new cooling fan to turn up tomorrow and theres more room with it off here is the progress so far and im chuffed.

before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after a 6hr 300 mile round trip last night to pick the front end up im rather pleased with the result,if anybody has got a lower front grill for sale i will buy it,thanks for looking. Very Happy

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

what a lovely day to work on my jetta Empty Re: what a lovely day to work on my jetta

Post by venturbo Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Looking better with the Jetta front back in.

The lower front grills are £18.50 from eurowagens.

venturbo
2.0 TFSI - 200ps!

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

what a lovely day to work on my jetta Empty Re: what a lovely day to work on my jetta

Post by greenb Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

cheers mate thankyou.

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simeon Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 am

Looks much better with the Jetta front on it mate Cool

Did you do the Vr6 conversion yourself?
Simeon
Simeon
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by greenb Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 pm

thankyou thats what i thought,no mate the bloke i got the car off done it,but not very well.

its got no clocks in the wiring is in a mess fan was'nt wired in,no hand brake cables,and to top it off the mk3 sub frame was'nt attached to the chassis !!
but the bonus is im the third owner of the car so its very clean to say the least.
so its just a case of finishing the car now and making it safe but its all good im well enjoying it.

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down