Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick hello and pics of me ol' black booty

3 posters

Go down

A quick hello and  pics of me ol' black booty Empty A quick hello and pics of me ol' black booty

Post by LTD (Gti Edition) Tue May 01, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi yawl, just joined and thought I'd post a few pics of my ride. (although it looks like I been beaten to it as I've seen a pic of mine in the Spring Festival thread)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apologies for the fly splattered/manky front end (grill and bumper being replaced very soon)

LTD (Gti Edition)

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

A quick hello and  pics of me ol' black booty Empty Re: A quick hello and pics of me ol' black booty

Post by Stu G Wed May 02, 2007 6:37 pm

what engine is she? Looks tidy though. Like the headlights as well. Oh and get it lowered Very Happy apart from that nice work!!!

Stu G
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

A quick hello and  pics of me ol' black booty Empty Re: A quick hello and pics of me ol' black booty

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Thu May 03, 2007 8:48 am

Sweet Vento buddy saw it at the festival welcome aboard nice rims cheers by the way what are thay and what size?
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LTD (Gti Edition) Thu May 03, 2007 5:16 pm

Cheers for the poss comments

Stu G wrote:what engine is she? Looks tidy though. Like the headlights as well. Oh and get it lowered Very Happy apart from that nice work!!!

It could really do with a respray as it has 135,000 miles of scratches, stone chips and dents from other peoples doors Evil or Very Mad but I know a man that can (when I've got the dosh saved up Very Happy )
It's a 2L 8v atm but will hopefully dropping in either a 2L 16v ( ABF) or a 20VT .
It was lowered all round (Bilstein Sprintline kit) but I had to put the standard springs on the rear again as the 18s were touching the arches ,not at the top as I first thought but at the front of the arch(roughly at the same level of the side strips)
and being that I drive my 3 growing kids and all their clutter around in it a lot the tyres weren't going to last too long. So until I've got the arches sorted it'll have to stay as is .

Reaver wrote:Sweet Vento buddy saw it at the festival welcome aboard nice rims cheers by the way what are thay and what size?

They are 18" Lenso Mesh (DTM on the centre caps)

Btw, the new bumper has arrived today and hopefully the grill will tomorrow so soon the front will go.....
from this :
(the alloys in this pic are my 15" sticky A032r track tyres)

to this : ( I've had the idea of doing the arches like this for sometime now but it looks like someone has had the same idea.)

Last edited by on Tue May 22, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

LTD (Gti Edition)

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu G Thu May 03, 2007 6:01 pm

ahhhhh ure running the same engine as me then. Still looks well for its age mate Smile

Stu G
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Thu May 17, 2007 3:50 pm

How the hell did i miss the follow up on this thread i love it mat the bumper really looks the part especially if you are gonna flare the fenders aswell do you think you will youd have to do the rear arces aswell though i would have thought.
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down