Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my mk1 jetta project nads

+2
DzizYs
elmo
6 posters

Go down

my mk1 jetta project nads Empty my mk1 jetta project nads

Post by elmo Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:48 pm

hi people

i just found this site and seeing how its dedicated to the best vw in the world i just had to sign up

i bought it about a year ago and i was using as a daily for a while until i decided it was time to get it off the road for the work to commence, so i bought a mk2 which i did 30 miles in then blew the engine on it so out it came again for a bit i have now sourced an engine for the mk2 but since getting that ive done my knee ligaments in so im on crutches lol so progress is gonna be slow for a while,once the daily is up and running again the jetta is getting the full treatment, bigger engine respray wheels the lot not quite sure which direction im gonna be taking it yet but its gonna be a lot different to how it is now dont worry i got some ideas Wink

this is my jetta as it stands at the moment its off the road now awaiting a resto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rolling lowrider

with my broken daily

anyway thanks for looking its good to finally have found a jetta site

all the best elmo cheers

elmo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

my mk1 jetta project nads Empty Re: my mk1 jetta project nads

Post by DzizYs Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 pm

I almost bought a mk1, same colour. But some isht with eBay didn't let me. So I'm with mk2 now. But I'm very happy with her, so it's all good Smile.

You can't go wrong with ATS Classics Smile Clean car. I'm very curious on what you're gonna do to her.

[we really need that beer icon]
DzizYs
DzizYs
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-17

http://dzizys.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 am

Sweet ride buddy ive just sold my second Mk1 they infact it was the MK1 1 that gave me Jetta fever if want for a better phrase what engine are ya gonna go for.

Lovin the numberplate by the way NAD Smile

(i recon i need to sort a beer icon Very Happy )
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elmo Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:44 pm

i got lots of plans but i dont wanna say too much he he

i will have black show plates which will read NAD5 87W he he

im also gonna get rid of the classics probably i found them in my mates garage when i got the car and they just fitted it so well lol that i had to have them, im gonna change the colour of the car too but im not saying to what yet Wink

as for engine probably a 1.8 or 2.0 16v i should think

elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by vagingit.co.uk Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:11 am

theres some many things you can do with a mk1, more it seems than the mk2 (not that Id get rid of the mk2 for anything), makes a nice change to see someone not going down the rat look with the mk1!

will be interested to see what you do to her, but I have to say, looks awesome as it is now!

keep up the good work fella!

vagingit.co.uk
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by elmo Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:22 pm

yeah i agree it would be really easy to start ratting my jetta atm its prime for it with the holes and the hammerite lol but i just fancy doing it my way,originally i was going to keep it silver and black but there is a few really nice silver mk1's that ive seen already so its gotta be a different colour, so i had a rethink and im now pretty sure its gonna be different lol

anyway ill keep you posted once i get started and ill do a proper build thread thanks for all the comments so far cheers

elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by funkydelicdubber Mon May 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Ayup elmo! I recognise you, and this from the caddy forum...hows it goin dude...looks good mate, have fun!

funkydelicdubber

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu G Mon May 28, 2007 3:09 pm

bonjour and welcome Smile. tidy motor you got there

Stu G
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by elmo Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 am

hey dudes thanks yeah im on caddyforum quite a lot there helpful on there and its a good place to hang out

ive bought a load of bits for it and i think i now have most of the spares i need other than all my brakes etc but i may be getting it back on the road for now with just a few alterations and a bit of paint work done just to get rid of the rust , i miss not having it as my daily and its just sitting there looking old at the mo so i may just use it and sell all my other cars again lol although the golf is getting used a bit first it owes me the work ive done on that

cheers elmo

elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by elmo Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 am

hey dudes thanks yeah im on caddyforum quite a lot there helpful on there and its a good place to hang out

ive bought a load of bits for it and i think i now have most of the spares i need other than all my brakes etc but i may be getting it back on the road for now with just a few alterations and a bit of paint work done just to get rid of the rust , i miss not having it as my daily and its just sitting there looking old at the mo so i may just use it and sell all my other cars again lol although the golf is getting used a bit first it owes me the work ive done on that

cheers elmo

elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 am

Will be good to see the return of another mk1 buddy when do you think it will be up and runnin again
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elmo Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:11 pm

im not the fastest worker tbh i still got a few things to do on my mk2, i want to get the golf running by gti international so i can take it there but once thats done ill be able to concentrate on the jetta then it shouldnt take to long to get it back on the road few months i guess, well see though its easyer thinking about it than doing it Laughing

elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:24 am

you wont get any argument from me on that Laughing it took longer than expected to get my last jetta up an running
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down