Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl

+4
Reaver 'Ant'
popeye
stumak
wrighty
8 posters

Go down

my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl Empty my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl

Post by wrighty Sun May 17, 2009 7:45 pm

well here i go im relly taking my time with this one as i rushed my lupo before and i wrecked it lol.
so i brought t about two months ago its a 2004 reg tdi 130 highline
so its got all the goodies cruise control, heated seats, mfsw,
first mod was de-badge the rear and give it a bloody good clean as vw did a shocking job then i replaced the centre caps. as they were knackerd all water pitted, ive also got a ten inch sub and amp in the boot running off an rca adaptor from the stadard head unit.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
then i took it to psi and had a stage 1 re-map so its was 130 now its about 180bhp and 290 ft/lb,
future mods are a cotton green panel filter, and a larger air intake (will an r32 one fit??)
40mm springs all round as i dont want coilovers tbh i like the comfy ride lol, will be spacing out the rear wheels about 15-20mm,
also will be getting some wind deflectors and an ipod connects 2 adaptor the removing the dics changer out the front and replacing with a tray and having the ipod in there.
thanks for looking all comments more than welcome
wrighty
wrighty
wrighty
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl Empty Re: my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl

Post by stumak Sun May 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Very tidy looking motor mate, second last pic (from the front) looks class - front end just looks smooth

stumak
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl Empty Re: my bora tdi highline in blue graphite pearl

Post by wrighty Sun May 17, 2009 7:56 pm

yeah i whipped the front plate off but it had screw holes in the bumber or i would have left it off
wrighty
wrighty
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Sun May 17, 2009 8:04 pm

nice motor, love the colour.
now that you've had it remapped, you'll be needing a new clutch soon.i've just had mine done. £410 for parts alone(dual mass flywheel,clutch, bearing). asz engine code
popeye
popeye
Staff Member

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://ron.bremner@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wrighty Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 pm

its a custom code so the power is steady increase and very clutch friendly a few of my mates have the same re-map and they have had it over 12 months and no clutch slip or anythng
wrighty
wrighty
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Sorry to say it but Popeyes is a custom code remap although i suspect his has done a few more miles than yours if you bought yours from a main dealer. Looks awesom though mate love the colour and even though they are stock wheels i love the montreals sweet mate sweet cheers
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by manzi Sun May 17, 2009 10:28 pm

looks proper mints Very Happy
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dez1172 Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 am

sweet motor you got there mate

i would love a highline interior for mine !

keep up the good work mate . . . . . . .
dez1172
dez1172
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mon May 18, 2009 8:07 am

Wow that's mint , best colour. Did you have it on the rolling road?

Ray
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by wrighty Tue May 19, 2009 12:46 am

cheers gents yeah i havnt had chance to get it on a rolling road yet i love the colour it looks really deep after a good cleaning session, the interior ir awesome one of the main reasons i brought the car
wrighty
wrighty
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyro Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:55 pm

sweet interior, very tidy from the front(picture) and the engine... love it, gotta be very fast
Cyro
Cyro
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down