Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit

3 posters

Go down

1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit Empty 1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit

Post by Jettabrett70 Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm a newbie to these forums and just wondered if any of you could advise me which other makes of car seats will fit a 1987 mk 2 4 door Jetta?

Thanks for your help

Wayne

Jettabrett70

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-11

Back to top Go down

1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit Empty Re: 1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit

Post by megaross Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 am

As far as I was aware mk2 golf 5 door seats (and indeed doorcards) should fit in. I'm not sure about carpets though.

megaross

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-29

Back to top Go down

1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit Empty Re: 1987 Jetta- Can you please tell me which other car seats fit

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Youll be able to get most VAG car seats in there from a similar year (those especially built on the mk2 golf platform) your toledoes etc
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down