Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre

5 posters

Go down

Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre Empty Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre

Post by ozzit Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

We would like to invite you to the 'Ultimate Dubs UK 2011'.

Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre UDfulladvertForum

Bringing together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 6th year is to be held on Sunday 13th March 2011 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new cars which have been built over the winter months. A chance to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the top traders & get some new ideas on the latest designs & ideas.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible. The International Centre is a modern building with top facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent. There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature the following attractions:-

The Best VW, Audi & Seat Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies

The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
I.C.E Demo Vehicles
Cars For Sale Area
Special Displays
Plus other side attractions

CLUB STAND DETAILS:

There are two types of Club Display Stands available at ‘Ultimate Dubs uk’.

Indoor Stands – For National Clubs (max. 5 vehicles per Club Stand)
Outdoor Stands – For Regional & National Clubs (max. 6 vehicles per Club Stand), the outdoor parking is directly infront of the Telford Centre.

Due to the large number of clubs, all Club Booking Forms need to be received a.s.a.p, as space is limited due to the amount of bookings we have received already. Forms can be obtained from the website, or alternatively you can request one by e-mailing us at– info@ultimate-dubs.co.uk.

If one of your club members wishes to enter their vehicle into the main Show Vehicle Display and not in your Club Display, then all they need to do is visit www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk for further information.

The 2010 event was a huge success and received great reviews in many magazines including Redline, Performance VW,
The Golf +, VW Driver & Audi Driver.

For all the latest details on the show, visit www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

We hope that you can attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs UK
Regards
Oz Cool

ozzit
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre Empty Re: Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Just a quickie whos going to this
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre Empty Re: Ultimate Dubs uk 2011 - Telford International Centre

Post by UberDub Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am

I'm a definately going Very Happy
UberDub
UberDub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Olive Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 am

myself and pop will be there.
popeye had an email from the organiser confirming there are no club stand places left, if anyone going would like to meet up before hand so we can arrive together and park together, like we done last year.
Mrs Olive
Mrs Olive
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by venturbo Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Mrs Olive wrote:myself and pop will be there.
popeye had an email from the organiser confirming there are no club stand places left, if anyone going would like to meet up before hand so we can arrive together and park together, like we done last year.

Yarp...........i'll be there.

Mrs O, what time you guys getting there? - (at the services).

venturbo
2.0 TFSI - 200ps!

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah what time you meeting up im afraid im coming in my Rover Sad
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by UberDub Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 pm

I would'nt mind meeting up, although with me coming down from Doncaster i'll prob be the wrong side for you guys.
UberDub
UberDub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by venturbo Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 am

I will be setting off from Oxford shortly to meet up with the GB's (Popeye & Mrs O) at the service's Junction 4 M54 (Welcome Break)??? i think it is, if anyone wants to hook up. Should still be there till about 8.30! Will be a Seat Toledo and them Toledo or Bora or both.

Laters.

venturbo
2.0 TFSI - 200ps!

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down