Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Black Bora Highline

3 posters

Go down

My Black Bora Highline Empty My Black Bora Highline

Post by FUNK JUNKIES Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 am

Been on here a while now and i thought i would show you all what i have done to my bora nothing special but got it in 2008 and got some inovit dtm wheels and here it is at 2008 edition 38
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it didnt look good jacked up so got some coin together and got some eibach coilovers fitted
I also had a jvc 2 din head unit fitted with the ipod and bluetooth extras fitted and a 10 inch hertz sub in the boot which looks lost but i am goin to put to each side and amp mounted on the underside of the parcel shelf but sorry dont have pictures at the moment. Then i went down the route of bad boy bonnet
bad mistake it just wont join up properly the paint and filler just keeps crackin and sinking it looks good when it has just been done for a couple of month then it goes crappy. Also as u can see i got some halo headlights they look ok in the daylight but when its the light is rubbish and in my opinion a bit chavy sorry if anybody on here has them dont want to offend anybody. But one night rushing to get to a meal with work mates i crashed into the side of a 09 astra late last year pullin out of a junction my car has a few scrapes on the front bumper and a hole in the rub strip but the astra had both passenger side door dinted and the curtain airbag went of but i now have an excuse to smooth my front and back bumpers so not really bothered. Now i have got hold of some anniversary bits
just have to get my headliner trimmed was goin to try it myself but dont wont it to go wrong and have to buy another so i opt for the professionals doing it. So that is it so far hope you like? Embarassed
FUNK JUNKIES
FUNK JUNKIES
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

My Black Bora Highline Empty Re: My Black Bora Highline

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

I love Inovits buddy and they really do suit your motor you say that the bad boy bonnet and the halo lights look chavvey but to be honest i really like them Smile keep it up
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FUNK JUNKIES Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Cheers for the nice words but goin to put the old grill back on and show off the vw badge and hopefully swapping my bonnet soon and goin down the route of anniversary style lights also thinking of adding a bit of hot pink to the front and back badges and the brake calipers. Smile
FUNK JUNKIES
FUNK JUNKIES
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fuddyboi Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 pm

sounds slick to me, i was stuck between pink or orange on mine and due to the gotti badges i chose orange, looks the nuts in my opinion only many crap cars and chaved out 'whips' now have orange parts too near me so thinking of going pink maybe
fuddyboi
fuddyboi
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down