Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april

2 posters

Go down

elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april Empty elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april

Post by tangodave Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:34 pm

is anyone doing this meet? its just down the road from me and was just wondering if anyone is going. as far as im aware you can camp out the sat 11th which i will gladly sacrafice my bed to join you all cheers
tangodave
tangodave
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april Empty Re: elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april

Post by manzi Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm

i'll be there for this one. defo since its right next to me........ish

be goin sun morn tho Very Happy
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april Empty Re: elsacar mega meet. barnsley. south yorkshire. 12th april

Post by manzi Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 pm

BUMP!!!!

dave you still going?
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by manzi Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:05 pm

BUMP next week.
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tangodave Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

yes m8 im going sunday morning. is there going to be a joc stand
tangodave
tangodave
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by manzi Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm

think there is only 2 of us :S

we could just put the two of us.

or we can join another, i can maybe convince other to park they're jetta's on end and we can slot ours next to theirs so there would be a pack of us Very Happy
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tangodave Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:42 pm

sounds good to me m8 give me a ring if you can sort owt out. what time are you going to be there? if we dont do a joc thing ill probably get there about half 10 ish. if any change of plan or if you want to meet up just give me a call on my dog and bone 07516302087 and we can have a wonder about. see thee all soon hopefully
tangodave
tangodave
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by manzi Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:42 pm

i'm going to meet some guys from lowdownvw at McD's in Tankersley at 7.15am (postcode s75 3dl)

my mate with jetta is puttin his inside so can't form a small jetta party unfortunately. we'll sort something out when we get there coz there will be plenty of room to shuffle about.
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down