Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love

4 posters

Go down

new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love Empty new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love

Post by mrrawle Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:40 pm

hey there guys, loving the forum, pretty new to the dubbing scene, but my love for the vee dub has been a building up for some time ! I am being handed a 1989 1.8 Jetta GL in the deep green colour i believe, picking it up next week end and have been hunting for parts already. any relevant help you guys could give will be most appreciated.

My plan of attack ! here are my options, big bumper that bitch or small bumpers (undecided), slam her to the deck on FK High sports coilovers, banded steelies or smoor roadters 15" x 7/8's, de badged grille, maybe a single round headlight conversion (undecided) and get the plastic back to black. maybe a rad colour for the summer who knows ! the world is now my oiester !

Forgot to tell you the beats has only done 40k too !
mrrawle
mrrawle
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love Empty Re: new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love

Post by manzi Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:05 pm

hey welcome. your car sounds pretty good. pics! Very Happy
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love Empty Re: new to the forum ! sunny south wales jetta love

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Sweet mate only done 40k thats an unbeliveable find!! welcome aboard matey Very Happy
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vardo Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:06 pm

hello and welcome matey!!
vardo
vardo
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down