Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while

3 posters

Go down

mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while Empty mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while

Post by dik-van-dub Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

hi peeps thought id post some pics of current project
its currently jetta cl 1.3mpi 2 door that is really straight apart nsf wing but i already have a replacement for that

heres some pics for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

plans for it is to take the engine (after ive rebuilt the bottom end) from my bbm that had a 2.8 4motion engine in and convert the coupe into a rhd gti coupe wannabee

the 4 motion lump in the bbm

dik-van-dub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while Empty Re: mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 pm

SHHHWEEET im likin that buddy shame because i like the golf too lol but that jetta sounds like its gonna be great. How long u had the Jetta?
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while Empty Re: mk2 coupe 24v project, will be on a go slow for a while

Post by dik-van-dub Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 pm

the golf was good but there was to much work needed on the body, so i had the option of do the body work or getting something that i always dreamed of and that was the coupe.

only had it a couple of months and all i have done to it is register it, get the engine running properlly and drive it, its current on daily duties till i get my mk1 gti cab running properlly and water tight

dik-van-dub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:20 pm

cool ive always fancied a coupe but never had the time to search Crying or Very sad did you import her then?
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dik-van-dub Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

no i didnt import her got her from a friend who imports a couple each year. did debate about importing one myself but as this one was solid and straight enough it saved me the hassle

dik-van-dub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm

That's always been one of my biggest worries ive no idea how to go about importing the whole car. She looks like a winner though bud
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dik-van-dub Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

well its not actually that hard to do as i did actually look into quite some depth, paper work looks daunting but its actually a quite simple, i registered mine myself

dik-van-dub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jettameister Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Nice !!! Keep posting updates !!

Jettameister
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dik-van-dub Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm

finally brought myself another engine so work shall sart soon

dik-van-dub
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down