Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper!

2 posters

Go down

Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper! Empty Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper!

Post by ae86touge Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi there, first of all I am new to this, so hi everyone Very Happy The other night, while reversing out of a car park space I caught the inside of my front Big Bumper on a speed bump and tore it off. pale Gutted. After having a good look the next day I've discovered I have snapped loads of clip things along the front of the bumper, along the black part which houses the indicators. I'm not sure if I have to replace the front bumper black part I've damaged or if it's worth replacing the whole thing. Does anyone know how a big front bumper is supposed to fit on? Question

ae86touge

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper! Empty Re: Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper!

Post by Dirtydubber Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Can you tell us more about the car bud as we are a bit in the dark at the mo Laughing . Some pics would be cool aswell mate Cool
Dirtydubber
Dirtydubber
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.dirtydubs.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper! Empty Re: Help! Newbie with a broken front bumper!

Post by ae86touge Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah I'll try uploading some to Photobucket and then link then on here tomorrow if i can.

ae86touge

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtydubber Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Any pics yet bud or have you fixed it?
Dirtydubber
Dirtydubber
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.dirtydubs.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down