Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uberfu*z's story so far............

3 posters

Go down

uberfu*z's story so far............ Empty uberfu*z's story so far............

Post by rowlesy Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:07 am

hello well ive finally got in here after a kerfuffle with my e-minor addy! so now have set up through my old mans account! might change it eventually!

anyway been driving for too long now had loads of vws allsorts from passats to polos and everything else in between! only this year after about 10years in the vw fraternity ive strayed............have mercy on me father Laughing bought a landrover 90 t/c for draging crap about and getting my woman out of trouble with her horsey b*****s! still ive now got 2 other dubs to make up for my sins!! (technically 3?)

1 t3 transporter - building up into a fast panel van with a bed for shows!
2 t3 cheetah - motorhome dont ask its for sale soon
3 last but by no means least my 1990 16v jetta

the jetta has sat around for best part of 14 months while i mess about with other cars bikes campers and 4x4s and have only fired it up to move it out of the way! but not any more!!! failed its last mot miserably only on brakes and steering set-up but was long winded and costly for me at the time so it was easier to concerntrate on summat else but now its fighting fit and ready for its mot again new brakes allround braided lines polybushed and uprated arb's while i was under there! if it fails now i'll be miffed
ideally i wana get it painted and back to original color spec as its a bit tired now! and sort me wheels out but will tell you all about my progress as it happens

cant belive ive only got 6 pics of this one on my pc? i'll have to get some more down!!

current valver and last gl in avatar< 2 of a long list of abou 16 mk2 jettas ive owned!
rowlesy
rowlesy
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

uberfu*z's story so far............ Empty Re: uberfu*z's story so far............

Post by Reaver 'Ant' Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:55 pm

cheers Welcome aboard buddy lookin forward to seeing the car properly is it Atlas gray my screen aint great
Reaver 'Ant'
Reaver 'Ant'
Admin

Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2007-03-05

http://www.JettaOwnersClub.net

Back to top Go down

uberfu*z's story so far............ Empty Re: uberfu*z's story so far............

Post by rowlesy Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:06 pm

aye lad atlas grey all the way! get it motd and all me bits sorted then a full respray in the same colour! minty fresh!!!!!!!!
rowlesy
rowlesy
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vardo Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:22 pm

hi and welcome cheers get some pics up of the beast!
vardo
vardo
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down