Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoodBye to my baby mk2 GTD

2 posters

Go down

GoodBye to my baby mk2 GTD Empty GoodBye to my baby mk2 GTD

Post by manager056 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 am

hi I just want to post up a few pics of my baby. it's my jetta mk2. she's had too many problems and won't pass MOT as here in Malta they've gone very strict as they want to get rid of many vehicles which are no longer in shape and due to my parents and I getting new cars i will have to get rid of her.

it will cost me a fortune to get her back into shape which i don't have as apart from many parts jamming I've had a hit and run seriously damaging the front end. i have done my best to fix it without buying parts just to get her to drive me around. wish i was there to catch the ba****d. i strongly thought that if i would have had money i would have her into shape but it wouldn't have come as good as it was as it was never involved in a crash whatsoever.

I have now ordered a new Golf mk6 TSi. should be here around in November. i really wish to keep her but i just can't afford it.

here below are a few pictures. enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If any one wants me to send out these lovely rear lights at cost pm me...they are in tiptop condition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

will post a few others very soon. thanks.
manager056
manager056
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

GoodBye to my baby mk2 GTD Empty Re: GoodBye to my baby mk2 GTD

Post by wiggy Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 pm

I drive new cars daily new Merc's, Audi's Q7, BMW'S, VW's, and the list go on and on....and I can say to me they are borring half the car drive itself and the electrics is another nightmare, its very sad to know that the penpushers don't relise the drive that older cars give my heart is broken for your part man Neutral
wiggy
wiggy
2.0 TFSI - 200ps!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by manager056 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

you're right there. i have also had the chance to drive many nice cars amongst them being a modded Audi TT giving around 500bhp, BMW 3 series M-Sport, BMW MZ3 and the list goes on. all these being my m8's cars.

i can honestly say that there's something special about the Jetta. even me myself...i feel proud whilst driving her around. knowing this i am currently on a quest to get together as many useful parts and store them to be ready for the right Jetta. once i will be steady with money and have paid off most of the Golf i will seek for a Jetta and will buy the most appropriate one knowing i have many parts ready which will give me a jump start to the future project.
manager056
manager056
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum