Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my mk1

2 posters

Go down

Update on my mk1 Empty Update on my mk1

Post by batman Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Just thought i'd show you how my mk1 is coming along, I did say I was keeping it standard but I just can't help myself!

Here's how it looked before;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], shot with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 2009-07-24
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], shot with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 2009-06-19

And here's how it's looking now..

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], shot with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 2009-07-24

Next week i'm fitting new shocks and springs and lowering it, with a few other bits and bobs, more photos to follow!
batman
batman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Update on my mk1 Empty Re: Update on my mk1

Post by batman Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Apologies if these are taking ages to load up by the way, they're quite high res. Stick the kettle on!
batman
batman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by olethalb Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:41 pm

stunning little car there bud! was hunting for a 3 door a year or so back but gave up in the end - makes me wish i kept looking!
olethalb
olethalb
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down