Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by steveb Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Thought id introduce myself Formally!

Im Steve Bratt, i live in stoke on trent

currently own 2 Jetta Mk2's a GTI 16v and a Tx (see members motors for GTI when i find somewhere to upload pics)

learned to drive in the mk2 TX then when i was about 18 i got my first gti 16v inherited from my brother, unfortunately as nice as it looked from the outside it was an absolute nail unerneath and it had to be scapped in the end, the sils were full of big holes and one of he rear arches was so rusty on the inside of the car it had seperated from the body meaning the suspension turret was only attached to the body by the smallest amount of weld (highly dangerouse in the end)

so then i went back to driving the TX and then i found my current GTI for £550 about 3 - 4 years ago i think.

ive done just about everything you can imagine to this car, head gaskets cambels exausts ice even installed a mk3 dash for a while back to standard now tho so i know a gread deal about the jettas and can be quite good on advice for some things.

so thats a small history of me so hi to you all!
steveb
steveb
2.0 TDI - 170ps!

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello and welcome Smile [formally]

Andrew
Admin

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2007-05-08

http://www.vpcuk.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyinboot Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:25 am

hello mate welcome along to my new home!
this place is going to bursting with jettas and booted dubs very soon.. i can feel it!

bodyinboot
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum