Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"ello"

+2
samthejettaman
qifop
6 posters

Go down

"ello" Empty "ello"

Post by qifop Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi all,

Someone I sold some headlights to on ebay pointed me your way.

I have a 2000, 2.0ltr Sport Bora Metallic Black.

Bit of a project as the car is only merely for fun as I have a company issued vehicle for serious stuff.

Bit of a wreck when I got it, been doing various bits, recently had all round new brakes and head gasket (and associated bits, waterump, plugs, thermostat....- taking much of my modding budget!), various Windows "dropped" so that fixed too. Couple of sensors later it now runs well...

Since...

I have added a MFD, D version stereo being used with the standard fit cd changer.

I have also got some FK Angel Eyes, with fog lights and a 8500k HID H7 conversion as found standard bora headlights shockingly crap.

Removed all the nasty ass Walnut from the interior and replaced with carbon fibre.

Currently organising getting it remapped, just deciding which of the many venders to use and looking in to induction (sealed cold feed, such as PiperX Viper?) though aware of the issues with this in regards to the MAF (previously had a SEAT Ibiza Sport) so well used to the VAG various issues.

Look forward to speaking to you all

qifop

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

"ello" Empty Re: "ello"

Post by samthejettaman Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:01 pm

welcome to the site man were all pretty friendly???? sounds good u got any pics of the bora?
samthejettaman
samthejettaman
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-12-25

http://www.jettaownersclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vdub_shawty Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:11 pm

hey sam... why you gotta say we are all friendly followed by some ???? you not sure if we are friendly?? Sad

hahahh but ello luv welcome to the site!! post up some pics of your baby!!
vdub_shawty
vdub_shawty
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2255244

Back to top Go down

Post by manzi Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

welcome mate!

HID's and at 8500k! i kinda think mine are bit on the bright side, your hid's must be hitting the blue colour.
manzi
manzi
Staff Member

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by minivinnie Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:21 pm

hi all,new irish here,i was at the gti international over the weekend,both days,and got youre flier on my car,cheers for the invite lads and girls!when i get a chance ill post up pics of my car,it started out as a bog standard 1.6td jetta coupe imported from germany by a main dealer over here and i picked it up 1500 euro,a feckin bargin if you ask me,i converted it to rhd and have a 1.8 gti pb engine in it now,loads a work to be done in a short space a time to get it over for the show,ill post up pics of the build when i get a chance,cheers again for the invite people

vinnie
minivinnie
minivinnie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu G Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:47 pm

welcome to the site enjoy ya stay

Stu G
1.4 TFSI - 160ps!

Number of posts : 505