ace cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ace cafe

Post by greenb on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:01 pm

last tuesday of the month vag night up the ace,anyone going ?

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I might go mate, I'll be in a Golf though!

Anymore Jettas out there...? I still can't believe how quiet it is around these parts. I keep getting that 'in the wrong pub feeling'...

T scratch
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by greenb on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

i will pop up there again was abit dead last time.might get better later in the year.

do you mean london or this website.

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:06 pm

greenb wrote:i will pop up there again was abit dead last time.might get better later in the year.

do you mean london or this website.

The website mate, I'm trying to come on here most days but nothing happens. I'm on a couple of other forums and have been on quite a few before too but this is by far the quietest. No problem really just saying.

T
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by muttleyVR6 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Tian wrote:
greenb wrote:i will pop up there again was abit dead last time.might get better later in the year.

do you mean london or this website.

The website mate, I'm trying to come on here most days but nothing happens. I'm on a couple of other forums and have been on quite a few before too but this is by far the quietest. No problem really just saying.

T

hence the reason mk1 jetta owners go over to mk1 golf owners club for help, but then get shoot for it aye Tian lol!
avatar
muttleyVR6
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 98
Localisation : Cruising around Herts
Registration date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 pm

muttleyVR6 wrote:
Tian wrote:
greenb wrote:i will pop up there again was abit dead last time.might get better later in the year.

do you mean london or this website.

The website mate, I'm trying to come on here most days but nothing happens. I'm on a couple of other forums and have been on quite a few before too but this is by far the quietest. No problem really just saying.

T

hence the reason mk1 jetta owners go over to mk1 golf owners club for help, but then get shoot for it aye Tian lol!

If you all just give up on here then there will be no more Jetta site and no more Jetta help! This will simply mean fewer older Jettas survive! Hence we shout at you to help keep the Jetta going!

Making any sense yet...?

T lol!
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by muttleyVR6 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Nope, coz we should all be helping eachother, My last car was a MK2 Golf GTi, because i owned that car i didnt give all the other VW owners that didnt own the same as me shite.
I have been speaking to few people across the VW comunity about what happened on the mk1 golf site and apparently its not unheard of on there and they have quite a bad rep because of it.
avatar
muttleyVR6
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 98
Localisation : Cruising around Herts
Registration date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm

If you say so mate, if you say so...

I joined here in good faith and frankly all you've done is chase me around trying to prove a childish point. Is this how all Jetta owners behave?

Seriously don't you think a grudge is a bit of a burden to carry around?

Why don't you all do us a favor and post up exactly what I've done to upset you so much, then we can all judge and make our own minds up!!!

T
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by muttleyVR6 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Its not you personally Tian, and i have said that before.
avatar
muttleyVR6
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 98
Localisation : Cruising around Herts
Registration date : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm

muttleyVR6 wrote:Its not you personally Tian, and i have said that before.

Can we get back on Topic then?

The season is starting up, we have The Pod in a couple of weeks and I would like to meet up with some fellow dubbers at Ace as I'm only up the road so who's actually going?

T
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by greenb on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

next tuesday night, i will be there mate for sure.

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Dubpartz on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 am

Tian wrote:Seriously don't you think a grudge is a bit of a burden to carry around?

T

Maybe but have you not seen the Mk1 Jettas boot ? It's HUGE and can easily cope ! Laughing
avatar
Dubpartz
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 72
Localisation : North East England
Registration date : 2007-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:37 am

Dubpartz wrote:
Tian wrote:Seriously don't you think a grudge is a bit of a burden to carry around?

T

Maybe but have you not seen the Mk1 Jettas boot ? It's HUGE and can easily cope ! Laughing

Nice to 'see' you too!

T Wink
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by greenb on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 pm

what the hell is going on here then ,all this bitching ,am i missing something.

greenb
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Dubpartz on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Tian is an imposter Laughing

It's a long story that featured on the Mk1 Golf Owners Club forum where Mk1 Jetta Owners are sometimes made to feel less than welcome. I shall say no more than that.
avatar
Dubpartz
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 72
Localisation : North East England
Registration date : 2007-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Tian on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Dubpartz wrote:Tian is an imposter Laughing

My Cabby has a boot!

T lol!
avatar
Tian
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 20
Localisation : London
Registration date : 2011-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ace cafe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum