Jetta Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no rice xmas meet.

4 posters

Go down

no rice xmas meet. Empty no rice xmas meet.

Post by jettamk2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:01 am

i saw on another forum that the xmas meet of no rice is this next wednesday???!!

it sounds like a good meet....can nyone confirm if it is this wednesday? and details....stari23?
jettamk2
jettamk2
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

no rice xmas meet. Empty Re: no rice xmas meet.

Post by t-jett Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:21 am

Yes your quite right the next no rice meet is 10th Dec. Stari and I were discussing whether or not to go again, as we went in Nov and to be honest were a little disapointed. There are some nice vw's there but its got so large its been over run by a mixture of other cars too. Also some people start playing around and in the end the old bill just turn up and make life unplesant for all. Stari mentioned to me that customjetta maybe considering going and wondered if we were. Anyway hope to see you in Oxford at the weekend, talk about it then.
t-jett
t-jett
2.0 TDI - 140ps!

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stari23 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:43 pm

as well as the meet in oxford on sunday there is also one in reading a little earlier around 12ish thinking i might try and make both (dont worry t-jetta will def be at the oxford one) but if anyone is interested in the reading meet if its closer for you it is being held at the majeski football stadium
stari23
stari23
1.4 TSI - 122ps!

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by customjetta Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 pm

No-Rice is going back to Fleet Services (southbound, between junctions 4 and 5) this month to get away from the tw@s who keep turning up at the Guildford. See some of you there?
customjetta
customjetta
1.6 TDI - 105ps!

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down